Scientific degree, academic title: PhD in Economic sciences, Docent
e-mail : email@example.com
Research interests: financial and economic activity of the enterprise
Basic courses: business analysis, financial analysis, economic analysis
1. Peculiarities of activity of enterprises of Ukraine in foreign markets / Capron G. G. // proceedings of 12-th international scientific practical conference "NucNet potential on the light – 2016", Septemvri 17-25, 2016 Vol. 1. Sofia. "Byal GRAD-BG" LTD. – 84 p.
2. A study of the characteristics and motivations of release commercial enterprise on world markets / Materials of the XII International scientific and practific and practical conference "Scientific horizons – 2016", September 30-October 7, 2016. Volume 2. Sheffield. Science and education LTD – 80 p.
3. Research approaches to maximize corporate profits / Capron G. G., Khmelenko E. V. // Materiály IV mezinárodní vědecko - practical konference "Dny vědy – 2016". - Díl 4. Ekonomické vědy.: Praha. Publishing House "Education and Science" s.r.o - 72 stran
4. Information and analytical support: the requirements of modernity /Capron G. G.//Materials of the XI International scientific and practical conference, "Cutting-edge science", April 30 - May 7, 2015 on Economic science., Sheffield. Science and education LTD – ' 80
5. Management of marketing activity of regional Bank based crm system / Khmelenko Suprun E. V., G. G. //Materials of international scientific-practical conference
6. Development of measures to improve the economic security of mergers and acquisitions in Ukraine / Khmelenko G. G., Khmelenko E. V. // Materials Vміжнародної scientific-practical conference "Modern problems of modeling socio-economic systems, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 2013 (Economics of industry)
7. Economic security: diagnostics of financial - economic condition in terms of the changes in the company / Khmelenko G. G., Khmelenko E. V. // journal of transport Economics and industry No. 39, 2012 (Economic security)