The aim of the bachelor program "Management of financial and economic security" is to prepare competent specialists – economists-analysts, accountants, experts, consultants on economic issues, economists, taxes and levies, analysts of consolidated information, economists in accounting and business analysis.
Competitive advantage undergraduate programs is a high-quality combination of economic analysis, accounting and auditing as the most important security management functions of financial-economic activity of economic subjects in conditions of dynamic business environment.
SPECIALTY: 073 "Management"
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM: Management of financial and economic security
EDUCATIONAL DEGREE: bachelor of management, specialty management of financial
and economic security
FORM OF STUDY: full-time, part-time
DURATION OF TRAINING: 4 years on the basis of full General secondary education
LICENSED CAPACITY: 90 people
THE LIST OF COMPETITION
SUBJECTS : 1. Ukrainian language and literature
3. Foreign language or History of Ukraine – selectively
THE LIST OF COMPETENCIES GENERATED BY TRAINING OF BACHELORS
- apply methods of analysis and monitoring condition and results of operations.
- monitor the rational use of material, labor and financial resources with the purpose of revealing of internal reserves and prevent losses and overhead.
- conduct comprehensive analysis based on the data of accounting and reporting, develop proposals on elimination of threats of financial and economic activities of the company and its subsidiaries.
- provide managers, creditors, investors, auditors and other users of financial statements, comparable and reliable information on the activities of the enterprise, its assets, liabilities and business operations, income and expenses.
THE COMPOSITION OF THE BACHELOR'S PROGRAMME DISCIPLINES
- Basics of management of financial-economic security – theoretical and practical activities to ensure financial and economic security of business activities of economic entities;
- Methods and models of decision making in analysis and auditing – mechanisms of decision-making and analytical tools, processes of making and implementing management decisions;
- Audit in the management of financial-economic security – verification and control of accounting and analytical activities in commercial enterprises, banks, budget institutions, the stock market, agricultural enterprises, transport and construction enterprises;
- Financial statements according to national and international standards – the international standards of formation of accounting and analytical reporting of business entities;
- Strategic management accounting – a combination within a single system of financial and management accounting and assurance professionals of economic information for efficient decision-making and evaluation activities of the enterprise.