Scientific degree, academic title: PhD in Economic sciences, Associate Professor
e-mail : email@example.com
Research interests: enterprise development, forecasting, international trade in goods and services
Basic courses: world economy and international economic relations, theory of international relations, international relations and world politics, competitive analysis and competitive intelligence
1. Parkhomenko N. (2014), Management of competitiveness of firm, editor - Voronkova A., Kharkiv, Injek
2. Parkhomenko N., 2015, 'Evaluation of the behavior of the enterprises of Lugansk region in the conditions of the disintegration of the economy on the basis of cluster and factor analysis', Business Inform, № 10, pp. 79 — 86.
3. Parkhomenko N., 2015, 'Research approaches to the definition of the concept of "economic mechanism of development of the enterprise", Scientific Bulletin of the Odessa National University of Economics, № 7 (227), pp. 121-137.
4. Parkhomenko N., 2016, 'State and forecasting of foreign trade cooperation between Romania and Ukrainian enterprises', Revista Tinerilor Economisti/The Young Economists Journal, № 26, pp. 59-66.
5. Parkhomenko N., 2016, 'Diagnosis of enterprese development', Review of Economic Studies and Research Virgil Madgearu, № 2, pp. 123-135.
6. Parkhomenko N., 2016, 'Predicting of the development of the enterprise by using neural network tools', Management&Marketing, volume XIV, issue 2, pp. 264-274.
7. Parkhomenko N., Otenko V., 2016, 'Approaches and methods of evaluation of Ukrainian transnational business systems' Business Inform, № 10, pp. 250-255.
8. Parkhomenko N., Zaytseva K., 2016, 'State and perspectives of International Trade Services of Kharkiv region', Economics: time realities, № 3 (25), pp. 44-50.
9. Parkhomenko N., 2016, 'Forecasting tools of development indicators', Journal Annoucements of Union of scientists-Sliven, vol. 31 (1), pp. 53-58.
10. Parkhomenko N., 2016, 'Financial forecasting is the way to sustainability of enterprises', Proceedings of the 6th international conference “Economics and management based on new technologies''. - Vrnjačka Banja, Serbia; 16-19 June 2016. Vrnjačka Banja: SaTCIP Publisher Ltd., pp. 303-307.